Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wednesday 7/7 - Thoughts and Prayers Needed

ICU Day #24 / Hospital Day #57

Kathy remains on high-level of support today. Things are not improving. With so many things wrong, her chances of recovery are slipping away. I told her she's a fighter and to hang in there for every minute she can. She and I had 4 years to discuss this point and we know her wishes. But it is still hard to face the facts.

They are planning some diagnostics Thursday to see if there is anything else they can do. But things are not good. She needs to rally again.

Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family is praying for you Kathy. You have been in the prayer circle of our parish as well. We've carried you in our heart throughout our journey to Poland. There is so much I'd like to share with you.

Rodger, Jonathan, Alex, we are praying for you as well.

With love,
Madonna

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rodger,
This is very hard to write after reading your report. I wish I could do or say something that would fix all of the problems with Kathy's body. My thought's and prayers are with you and our family.

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all;praying for the return of our feisty Kathy.

Anonymous said...

Rodger,
I just wanted to let you know that we are all praying for your family and especially for Kathy. I have forwarded this blog site to everyone I know so that they can keep Kathy and your family in their prayers. All the St. Louis Cursillo group is praying for Kathy. We are storming the heavens with prayer for her recovery. Just be at peace knowing that the Lord has your family in the palms of His hands. He hears our prayers. And He will answer them. Love, peace, and joy to you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rodg-take care of Kathy and yourself. My prayers are with you, as always. Kathy B/NCGA

Anonymous said...

God Bless You