Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thursday 6/17 - Bad Day We Don't Want to See Again

Today has proven to be a tough day for Kathleen. She continues to fight numerous battles. Your continued prayers will be greatly appreciated. - Rodger



AM REPORT

I spent the morning at Kathy's bedside reading to her several cards we have recently received. Not sure if she can hear us or not since they have her so knocked out. But I'd like to think that she can.

This morning she's pretty much at the same point she was yesterday. Some signs a bit better, others just OK. They are giving her some more blood products. By my count, she's had over 20 units since she was first admitted last month.

She had a couple of hours of dialysis last night which she seemed to tolerate. They are looking to get her another continuous machine but apparently they are all in use and the extra one is being repaired. Go figure.

I'll get another update from the ICU staff later this afternoon and will post what I can.

No comments: